Low maintenance, energy efficient and delivering an increasingly flexible choice of aesthetics and finishes, PVC-U windows from Lordswood Architectural, are suitable for a wide range of projects.
With many years experience working with local authorities, registered social landlords and housing providers to supply PVC windows and doors to the social housing and commercial sectors our team can provide solutions to all your requirements.
Our service and product offering includes:
- Comprehensive range of energy efficient and secure PVCU windows and doors including 70mm chamfered or sculptured systems, PVC casement windows, tilt-and-turn UPVC windows plus pivot windows plus triple-glazed options.
- U values as low as 0.8 W/m²K and Window Energy Rating WER ‘A’ rating as standard
- Secured by Design and PAS24 (enhanced security) options
- Choice of 18 different foiled wood grain and colour options
- Fully recycled low carbon system offering, winning additional points in the Green Guide/Code for Sustainable Homes
- Unique Recycled Composite Material (RCM) reinforcement. This material is a substitute for steel and is made out of 100% recycled PVCU
- Expert specification and support service available as part of a standard offering to all clients, including wind load calculations, confirmation of building regulations requirements and full CAD design drawings
- Free CPD accredited presentations and training courses to clients. These training courses cover numerous areas including Window design, Building regulations and Energy saving windows